* Please Read
- For Application Process, List of Requirements, Policies and Guidelines CLICK HERE
- Top 3 students of SY 2022-2023 (over-all) are exempted from paying the application fee. Upload the certificate of ranking.
- This online registration is not applicable for DLSL students currently enrolled on SY 2023-2024 (including those who filed leave of absence) * But for currently enrolled students who are interested to apply for scholarship click this link: http://bit.ly/DLSLCurrentStudentApplyingforScholarship
- If minors will navigate this DLSL Online Network Application, he/she should be guided by a parent or legal guardian. Use parent or legal guardian’s active email address in the registration. All advisories during and about application will be sent to the email of the parent or legal guardian.
- Application and Reservation fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Please send an email to IATO (firstname.lastname@example.org) after 24hrs if no instruction/ reply is received and always check your spam folder.
- For scholarship information follow this link: https://www.dlsl.edu.ph/scholarships/ or email email@example.com.
Step 1: Select the Level you are applying for.
Step 2: Choose ...
Step 3: Provide your basic information.
AUTHORIZATION AND DATA PRIVACY
The Institutional Admission and Testing Office (IATO) hereby recognizes that the personal information in this application are confidential. IATO an institutional unit of De La Salle Lipa (DLSL) is committed to protect the privacy of this information as required by the Data Privacy Act of 2012. In connection to this commitment, IATO shall secure the applicant’s consent before we process any personal and sensitive information and has clearly established measures for protection and safekeeping. All applications and documents that are no longer active will be properly disposed after a year from the date of application. Known to me and voluntarily give my consent to the disclosure and processing of my personal and sensitive information including but not limited to (placement and assessment test results, disciplinary records and special need, psycho-emotional condition and physical disability) contained in this application form to the Institutional Admission and Testing Office (IATO) for purposes of assessment and classification for my application. Necessary information will be shared to legitimate office under research, registrar, scholarship office, guidance office and other institutional office with legitimate educational interests.
I also authorize all schools previously attended to release any information or records requested by the Institutional Admission and Testing Office (IATO) in relation to this application. I am fully aware that all information will be used for the processing of my application
By clicking on Authorize And Accept, I agree to the Terms and Data Policy.